Design & construct new freestanding Officeworks building and car park with services, including data cabling and electrical.
KEY PROJECT FEATURES
- Overall site 3,300sqm including a 1,200sqm building
- Burnished concrete floors
- Precast concrete walls
- Supply and install BMS for remote monitoring from Melbourne
- Cost effectively managed earthworks to minimise cost to client for removal and disposal. Saved client significant money
- Installation of fire indicator panel
- Minimised dust impact on neighbouring business
Principal milestones were very detailed and time critical – needed to comply with these dates. The sub station needed to be located on an elevated platform. There were changes to the design of the platform by the energy company which delayed the power supply. Clifford was able to provide an alternative solution with the installation of a temporary generator.