$12 million redevelopment including the construction of:
- A new central hub and arrival area, incorporating a cultural entrance and informal gather and learning spaces
- Newly remodelled learning clusters
- New Discovery/Library Centre
- New Specialist Learning Centre
- New Cultural Kitchen/Canteen
- New Link Building over two levels, incorporating a cultural entrance
This construction project was conducted within the live site environment of an operational school and therefore minimisation of disruption to the smooth running of the college was paramount. High levels of security, limited access and the requirement for all deliveries and personnel to be authorised add to the complexity of the day to day running of the project. Additionally, adherence to the working with children guidelines and cultural awareness and respect were an integral part of all on-site planning and decisions.