Knock down and construct a new service station.
KEY PROJECT FEATURES
- Staged demolition of existing site to enable continued trading
- Underground fuel storage tanks
- Dedicated truck service area
- 5,800m2 of external pavement
- 600m2 retail outlet
- Pre-cast Concrete panel construction
- 2 x canopy and Corporate signage
This 9,000 sq metre ‘knock down rebuild’ project included the demolition of an existing service station including all tanks and fuel system. A new building was constructed incorporating a restaurant/fast food outlet, stand-alone truck canopy and separate car refuelling canopy.
15.2 tonne of structural steel was used, and approximately 5800 sq m of external concrete pavement work was completed.
Clifford Constructions also prepared levels for the establishment of new gardens, installed an On-site Stormwater Detention (OSD) Tank, 3 truck bowsers and 8 bowsers under car canopy.